Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's Go for the Hat Trick

This has been a weird 90 minutes or so.

FIRST: I discovered 2 tracks on my iPod that were actually voicemails from homeowners/tenants to an A/C service place of some sort. I have no idea how they got there. I am so tempted to call the numbers they left. One is local, an 817 area code. The other is 979, which Wikipedia says follows the Brazos River from south of Waco to the Gulf Coast.

SECOND: A friend posted this lil' gem, which I love.

FINALLY: I have this song stuck in my head, so I thought I'd share. Not too strange, but the most bizarre-yet-catchy thing I've heard in a while.

Yeesh. I think it's time to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Not a fan of the music. It sounds like 2 songs at once. I think the messages are intriguing. Maybe things just fly around in techno space and land somewhere.

    ReplyDelete