...When this was your to-do list? Ahhhhh those were the days!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
It's Saturday at 1:15, and my weekend is already fantastic. A few reasons why...
- I had a fun, delicious dinner with my sweetie last night.
- I ran 4.1 miles this morning- especially great because the crazy, gusty wind kept me from barely being able to do 3 during this past week!
- I went to buy a couple things from a certain beauty supply store, coupon in hand. The cashier told me, "This coupon doesn't start 'til tomorrow." She tried it anyway, and it worked!
- One of the things I bought totally works- I'm pretty impressed!
- I stopped at a sandwich shop to get some lunch. The cashier, feeling generous and/or flirty, filled up my punch card, letting me have my sandwich on the house. He even gave me a new card with two punches on it!
- As I write this, my iPod is on its dock, on shuffle. And the random tunes it's selecting are just perfect for the afternoon.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
One of the first things I loved about Little Bear was his big group of friends.
One of the things I like best about his friends is that the regularly plan fun parties.
One of these types of parties is Vinyl Brunch- a Sunday morning/afternoon of food, drinks, and records. This past Sunday, the brunch was in honor of the host's girlfriend's birthday. The guy hosting it had constructed a rustic canopy where we could eat. It provided shade, let the cool breezes waft through, and housed the sound system. I had to take pics because the structure was just so stinkin' cute. I'm sure it had way more charm than the canopy he had planned to purchase from Target! Also, there were 2 adorable toddlers there. :)