Monday, December 28, 2009

Weird Dreams


I have them almost every night. Sometimes I remember the whole dream, sometimes just a snippet, and most commonly, I am left with just a vague feeling.

Last night, however, was a great one. I was a college-age girl in the 1950's. I was going to get my teeth whitened. However, I was hesitant about this because a) the hygenists were all busy, and they assigned me the sketchy mad-scientist-ish lab tech guy instead, and b) I was aware that 1950's technology was not so hot. I snuck out, only to have my unemployed husband (played by some guy I've never seen before) tell me that he'll just make money from my sorority to support us. I was angry and confused. The end.

What's a weird dream you had recently?

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream that I was angrily confronted by a grandmother to be when I expected her to be pleased. Then everybody kept ushering me away from her like I was a disease.

    ReplyDelete