Thursday, July 29, 2010

Overslept


This morning I overslept... by nearly 2 hours. Fortunately, I was able to whittle down my getting-ready time, and I made it into the office 45 minutes late. This is not like me at all. I am the one who is early to everything, even my own birth (by a month!).

I am afraid of being late, of missing something good, something important. Plus, I hate to hurry. Rushing to do something or get somewhere feels to me too similar to anxiety for my comfort.

Did my alarm even go off this morning? If it did, I sure don't remember it. All I know is that I was in the middle of a long dream, and thought to myself, "Hmm, this is a long dream. Maybe I should wake up soon." So I did.

Apparently my body really needed the rest. So, I'm going to bed now. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment