Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Song & Verses for This Evening

Hi friends. Sorry I haven't written in so long! Things have been very busy up here in the treetops. I will try to write more later. But for tonight, I'll leave you with a song and some verses.

So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, who has saved us and called us to a holy life- not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time...Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day. 2 Tim 1:8-9, 12

Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. Love the song and looking forward to another new post.

    ReplyDelete