Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daniel Fast: Day 5 Observations


I am now on day 5 of my 21 day Daniel Fast, as you probably guessed by the title of this post. So far, a few things have become very clear to me:
-I eat a LOT more food on this fast! I guess it takes a lot of vegetables, fruits, and nuts to fill me up.
-I also eat much more often- and I normally have 3 meals a day, along with a morning, afternoon, and sometimes evening snack!
-Each day, it gets a tiny bit easier.
-It's surprising how not having my one morning cup of coffee left me with a splitting headache!
-It's great how having a couple ibuprofen with breakfast helps that problem.
-And finally, God is amazing. He's showing me what sustains me; He's providing me with all I need.

Oh, and I heard this song today, and was so encouraged. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like the screen about when what he provides is not enough the devil calls your bluff....I'm am always amazed and proud of the ways you challenge yourself! It is often hard to remember what the prize is that we are working for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're amazed and proud?! I thought you'd just written this off as another kooky thing I decided to do. ;) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete