Hey friends! Well my series of nests is progressing along nicely. I finished another late last week. This one is made from card-stock graph paper I "found" in the sunday school class I taught last summer, and cut into strips, and the lovely blue twist-ties I collected from my dry cleaner. I also finished a sketch/study/mock-up for the otherwise-unnamed "mixed media" project idea I had in a dream. It is pretty cool and I am almost done with another variation on it. As soon as I take photos of those they'll be up for your viewing pleasure as well. Without further dudes, here are 2 views of the aforementioned nest. Ta-da!