Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still Surprised


If I were more like this blogger, I would have quit being surprised by things by now. However, I am still taken aback when...

  • A student asks me, "Miss, how do you spell 'area'?" (I teach middle school, BTW.)
  • People think it's an ok idea to pull out in front of me in traffic. Vroom!
  • I am proved wrong when I'm so certain I'm right
  • I was told that one of our students (again, middle school) is a father
  • A crummy day is nearly always followed by a fantastic one
  • I laugh ridiculously hard at things like this
...And so on. What surprises you?

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm often surprised that some people are so easily surprised.
    2. I'm often surprised that when I write the word "surprised" I always think I've spelled it incorrectly!
    3. I'm usually truly surprised when someone has my same thought at the same time.
    4. How about when someone does something for you just when you need it most.

    ReplyDelete