If I were more like this blogger, I would have quit being surprised by things by now. However, I am still taken aback when...
- A student asks me, "Miss, how do you spell 'area'?" (I teach middle school, BTW.)
- People think it's an ok idea to pull out in front of me in traffic. Vroom!
- I am proved wrong when I'm so certain I'm right
- I was told that one of our students (again, middle school) is a father
- A crummy day is nearly always followed by a fantastic one
- I laugh ridiculously hard at things like this