Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm ready

My first two years of college, I was a chemistry/pre-med major in Virginia. My intention was to become either an ophthalmologist or an optometrist. However, unaccustomed to having to actually work hard at school, I let Organic Chemistry kick my butt. My reaction was to transfer, come back to Texas, and change my major to graphic design (something I perceived would be easier and more fun).

Seven years since my departure from science and Virginia, I am finally ready to retake o-chem. Whether it's for personal reasons, or to get back on my original path, I am not sure. I just know that, like Spongebob Squarepants, I'm ready!

3 comments:

  1. OH, oh oh oh oh, I'm ready, I'm ready!!!I'm glad you are ready to tame your dragon. I too think I need a challenging goal but what, I ponder? Perhpas I'm not quite ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your butterscotchy sun! Also did you think the kleenex girl looks like a young Becky? I did. Glad you felt better today!
    Ticardju!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sweet! good luck :) i hope you can kick butt this time around!!!

    ReplyDelete